Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

I CAN'T STOP POINTING TO THE BEAUTY

one of my dogs boot-scooted on my favorite rug today. i was so mad because when a dog boot-scoots it stinks everything the booty comes in contact with. yuck! so i check my dog, make sure she's okay...then i check my rug and it stinks! my gorgeous kilim rug smells like stinky poop. anyhow, i call my mom who is really good at knowing how to fix these everyday household/life problems, and she says vinegar and water and blot it. so i do. but eventually i'm going to have to get the rug cleaned if my doggie decides to once again scoot-on-down-the-road on top of it.  have a great week and blessings to you all, xo annette  "i can't stop pointing to the beauty. every moment and place says, put this design in your carpet!' ~Rumi  photos, photos, photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment